Yes, I'm back where I started. It takes too much mental energy to figure out what Wordpress is up to these days! (And I suspect that my mental energy tank is draining faster than I like!)
But I think I'll pootle along here and see how we manage.
For a winter's day we are having some fabulous sunshine. The Man's brother scored a bagful of orchids when a house site was being cleared. He just politely asked the chap on the bulldozer if he could have the orchids. Obliging 'dozer man switched off his engine and said: "Go for it!"
Several have flower spikes so who knows what will appear!
Not a lot to tell you so I'll get the laundry in and think about tonight's supper...
You having posting diarrhoea!!! Lovely to see you wherever you pop up!
ReplyDeleteGood save with the orchids.
Sx
Yes, it was/is a good save. Time will tell ...
DeleteI love rescuing plants! Many moons ago (in the 80s, in fact), the BBC Wales studios - including their Welsh language gardening programme's gardens - were in the process of being emptied for demolition. I spotted this, and in a few trips (in an open-top MG sports car, I might add), I dug up and transported as much as I could manage to create my own back garden! Waste not, want not... Jx
ReplyDeletePS Blogger is far more civilised...
Oh! That's like the many garden trips I've shared with a friend in her Moke! Baby-in-bassinette, seat-belted and hidden beneath cuttings and rooted odds and ends...
DeleteWhat a great haul! Well done to your Man.
ReplyDeleteAre those daffs or alliums in the pots?
hmmm...I can't be certain as a storm (just after planting) blew the tags all over the map! But one is a hyacinth and the others SHOULD BE Earlicheer, jonquils and more hyacinths. It's a floral lottery! Roll up! Roll up! Place yer bets...
ReplyDeleteI read this as "I had another moment", and was thinking the best, of course.
ReplyDeleteNice to see that Mitzi came over to rummage through yer bins.