Monday, July 20, 2026

I'VE HAD ANOTHER MOVEMENT!

 Yes, I'm back where I started. It takes too much mental energy to figure out what Wordpress is up to these days! (And I suspect that my mental energy tank is draining faster than I like!)

But I think I'll pootle along here and see how we manage.

For a winter's day we are having some fabulous sunshine. The Man's brother scored a bagful of orchids when a house site was being cleared. He just politely asked the chap on the bulldozer if he could have the orchids. Obliging 'dozer man switched off his engine and said: "Go for it!"




Several have flower spikes so who knows what will appear!

Not a lot to tell you so I'll get the laundry in and think about tonight's supper...


1 comment:

  1. You having posting diarrhoea!!! Lovely to see you wherever you pop up!
    Good save with the orchids.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I'VE HAD ANOTHER MOVEMENT!

 Yes, I'm back where I started. It takes too much mental energy to figure out what Wordpress is up to these days! (And I suspect that my...